ASME and API certified manufacturing facilities
· Control pressure to prevent overflow and blowout.
· Reduce wellhead casing pressure by relief function of choke valve.
· Full-bore and two-way metal seal
· Choke bean features hard alloy inside, delivering high resistance to erosion and corrosion.
· The relief valve helps to reduce casing pressure and protect BOP.
· Configuration type: single-wing, double-wing, multiple-wing or riser manifold
· Control type: manual, hydraulic, RTU
The Choke Manifold consists of choke valves, gate valves, line pipes, fittings, pressure gauges and other components. It is a
necessary device of control the well kick and executes the pressure control on oil & gas well in the process of drilling. When BOP
closed, it can control the final pressure from casing by adjusting the opening & closing of the choke valve, which avoid pollution
of oil-layer and improve the speed of drilling and control blowout effectively.