ASME and API certified manufacturing facilities
· Advanced insulation of the vessel for maximum efficiency
· Preheating of effluent
· Automatic temperature control
· Skid-mounted for easy installation and transportation
Heat to The Rescue
Incomplete separation of high viscosity oils can seriously affect well testing. Hydrate-forming production fluids may clog the separation equipment, leading to increased non-productive time.
Our steam heat exchangers elegantly solve this problem by rapidly heating the well effluents before they are fed into a 3-phasewell test separator.
Designed as a compact skid-mounted unit, our steam heat exchanger requires minimal space and can be installed quickly.
Simple Operation Principle
Superheated steam from an external source, such as a steam generator, is applied to a pressurized vessel containing a tube
bundle through which the effluent passes.
Direct heat transfer from the steam to the tubing effectively reduces the viscosity of the effluent and breaks down emulsions,
leading to enhanced separation and reduced retention time in a downstream phase separator.
Using finned instead of bare tubes increases heat transfer by providing a larger surface area.
- Factory Add: No.1,Weiliu Road,Luoyang Industrial Park,Luoyang Henan,PRC
- Factory Add: 18-1#, Jingrui Road, Xibei Town Industrial Park, Xishan District, Wuxi , Jiangsu, PRC
- HK Office Add: Flat/RM A5 1/F Mackenny Centre 660~662 Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan KL, HK, PRC
- Luoyang Office Add: Room 1821, Wangcheng International Center, Luoyang, Henan, PRC
- Mob: +86 185 7670 2561 +86 135 25953919
- Tel: +86 379 60867982
- Fax: +86 379 60867981
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org