ASME and API certified manufacturing facilities
· Single or dual compartment.
· Sight glasses or magnetic l · evel indicators.
· High-level and low-level alarm system.
· Automatic pressure-control valve normally open on gas outlets.
· Diverter, vortex breaker, and stiffening rings.
· Bypass manifold allows isolating surge tank from flow process.
· Fitted with sampling points and pressure and temperature ports.
Skid-mounted surge tank is a service vessel designed to store liquid hydrocarbons after separation. It is used to verify the accuracy of the oil flow gauge of separator, measure oil output, and further proceed separation from the crude oil which is separated from the separator. Meanwhile it can prevent gas gathering to produce H2S.It is not only a second stage separator but also a metering tank, holding a constant back pressure by using its automatic pressure control valve on the gas outlet.