ASME and API certified manufacturing facilities
· Heat-spinning technology, seamless structure, and reliable for safe operation .
· Large-size structure, fewer valves, tubes and joints, and l · ess danger of gas leakage.
· Easily discharging of residue liquid.
· Equipped with branch-tubes and accessories, easy for operation and maintenance.
· Add additional gas-filling devices, energy saving and environment protection.
· Applied to CNG, nitrogen, oxygen, argon, hydrogen and air gas
Crude oil transfer pump is driven by electricity and diesel engines for the transmission of liquid and crude oil, normally fitted with
an explosion-proof electrical motor for operation. It is designed to deliver the liquid (oil water) from metering tank (or buffer tank)
into the storage tank or mobile tanker, or pump the crude oil from a tank to a burner or into an existing flowline.