ASME and API certified manufacturing facilities
· Pressure containing parts are forged from premium alloy steel, providing excellent strength and impact ductility.
· A large inventory of ram rubber, low frictional resistance during open/close, help to seal the well under pressure.
· Packing is interchangeable with BOP of the same model abroad.
· Working pressure: 2000 psi 20000 psi (14 Mpa-105Mpa)
· Bore size diameter: 7 1/16" ～ 30"
· Working media: oil, gas, mud, including H2S and CO2 gases
· Metal temp Class: T75, T20, T0
· Non-metal seal temperature class: A ～ D (-15oF/-26oC ～ 250oF/121oC)
· Rated hydraulic controlled working pressure: 3000 psi
· Recommended working pressure:1200 psi ～ 1500 psi
· Upper and lower connection: the upper flange, planted wire, clamp connection; the lower flange,planted, clamp wire connection
· Fluid containment specifications: 1" NPT
Annular BOP is an important well control device that is mainly used for
drilling, workover, and other tasks to effectively control wellhead
pressure. This creates a safe working environment and prevents blowout
accidents. The annular BOP must be equipped with a hydraulic control
system. Typically, the annual BOP is used in conjunction with a ram BOP,
but it can also be used individually, and can either be spherical or conical.