ASME and API certified manufacturing facilities
· Gas process capacity: 25-50 X 104NM3/D (or more)
· Liquid process capacity: 50-300 m3/d (or more)
· Processing medium: Crude oil, water, associated gas mixture
· Design pressure Max：9.8MPa (1400psi)
· Normal operate pressure Max：<7.5MPa (1088psi）
· Inlet pressure ( Max)：32.0MPa （ 4640psi)
· Inlet temperature：≥10℃ (50°F)
· Gas-Oil Ratio: >150
· Safety valve set pressure ：7.5MPa(HP)(1088psi)、1.3MPa(LP)(200psi)
· Rupture Disc set pressure ：9.4MPa (1363psi)
· Gas Flow measure precision ：±1％
· Overall dimensions（L*W*H）：determined by the project
· Power supply ：220VAC，10A
· Monitoring mode: IPC control
· Inlet & outlet connection type : Thread type
· Structure: Integrated or Separated
· Certification: ASME, API, BV, CE, SGS
Below test separator is used to separate the well fluids and allows monitoring of well fluids. Test separators can be vertical, horizontal, or spherical. They can be two-phase or three-phase. They can be permanently installed or portable (skid or trailer mounted). Test separators can be equipped with various types of meters for measuring the oil, gas, and/or water for potential tests, periodic production tests, marginal well tests, etc.
The production separator is used to separate the produced well fluid from a well, group of wells, or a lease on a daily or continuous basis. Production separators can be vertical, horizontal, or spherical. They can be two-phase or three-phase.
A low-temperature separator is a special one in which high-pressure well fluid is jetted into the vessel through a choke or pressure reducing valve so that the separator temperature is reduced appreciably below the well-fluid temperature. The temperature reduction is obtained by the Joule–Thomson effect of expanding well fluid as it flows through the pressure-reducing choke or valve into the separator. The lower operating temperature in the separator causes condensation of vapors that otherwise would exit the separator in the vapor state. Liquids thus recovered require stabilization to prevent excessive evaporation in the storage tanks.
Anti-Sulfur & Acid
Three Phase Metering Separator
Three-phase metering separator is widely used in oil and gas well testing process of flowing well to separate the oil, gas and water and measure three kinds of fluids production respectively and obtain the chemical and physical properties after the formation fluids flow to the surface. Horizontal three phase separator is complete with pneumatic control valves. The oil level and oil-water interface can be automatically controlled. Skid mounted and installed on the oil field, the device is equipped with a complete set of piping system, including the bypass pipeline and oil, gas, water pipes. All the pipes import and export ports are connected with union. It is easy to operate and designed with removable outer frame to prevent impact.
- Factory Add: No.1,Weiliu Road,Luoyang Industrial Park,Luoyang Henan,PRC
- Factory Add: 18-1#, Jingrui Road, Xibei Town Industrial Park, Xishan District, Wuxi , Jiangsu, PRC
- HK Office Add: Flat/RM A5 1/F Mackenny Centre 660~662 Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan KL, HK, PRC
- Luoyang Office Add: No. 300, Zhongzhou Road, Luoyang , Henan, PRC
- Mob: +86 185 7670 2561 +86 135 25953919
- Tel: +86 379 60867982
- Fax: +86 379 60867981
- Email: email@example.com