ASME and API certified manufacturing facilities
· can be combined with all o · ther types of gas scrubbers
· low maintenance and low maintenance costs
· use of cheaper materials possible
· available in nearly all materials
· compact design
· cleansing function is only available after a specific dead-time
· bad part-load performance
· sensitive to dirt contamination
· bad separation efficiency for particulates
·304/304L and 316/316L stainless steel construction, including all non-product contact a · nd structural steel
·Mill/HRAP internal material finish and nozzle welds buffed and tray rings and shell seams #3 ground flush inside
·Tray rings, downcomer brackets and seal pan.
·Multiple 14” to 24” manway hinged access.
·Gas/Vapor outlet –top head
·Reflux (double flanged) from condenser-upper side wall
·Liquid feed inlet-side wall
·Liquid vapor feed-side wall
·Reboiler return-side wall
·Multiple temperature connections-side wall
·Reboiler supply/bottom outlet-bottom head
·Skirt support 304 stainless steel
·ASME code stamped vessel.
Absorption (Absorber) Columns
Absorber is the equipment to carry out absorption operation. The contact form of gas and liquid phases is divided into three types. In the first type gas is dispersed in the liquid phase as bubbles, as in a plate column or bubble absorber. In the second type, liquid droplets are dispersed in the gas phase, as in the injector, venturi tube or spray tower. In the third type the liquid contact with gas phase in membrane motion, as in a packing absorber or absorbent column. The flow of gas and liquid in the absorber can be opposite or parallel. Usually it adopts opposite flow mode in which the
liquid absorbent flow from top to bottom contacting with gas flow from the bottom to top. The absorption liquid is drained away from the bottom and the purified gas is let out from the top.
A desorber is a device used to do the opposite operation, to separate the solute in the absorbent (liquid phase) with gas or vapor. In the gas-liquid two phase system, when the partial pressure of solute composition in the gas phase is lower than its equilibrium pressure in the solvent (liquid phase), the components of the solute transfer from liquid to gas phase. This process is called desorption or steamed out. For example, the release of absorbed gas from the absorption process.
Fractionating column is a critical piece of equipment in the refining of crude oil. It acts very much like a still, separating product into its different chemical components based on differences in volatility. Distillation is one of the most common and energy-intensive separation processes. Effectiveness of separation is dependent upon the height and diameter of the column, the ratio of the column's height to diameter, and the material that comprises the distillation column itself.
- Factory Add: No.1,Weiliu Road,Luoyang Industrial Park,Luoyang Henan,PRC
- Factory Add: 18-1#, Jingrui Road, Xibei Town Industrial Park, Xishan District, Wuxi , Jiangsu, PRC
- HK Office Add: Flat/RM A5 1/F Mackenny Centre 660~662 Castle Peak Road, Cheung Sha Wan KL, HK, PRC
- Luoyang Office Add: No. 300, Zhongzhou Road, Luoyang , Henan, PRC
- Mob: +86 185 7670 2561 +86 135 25953919
- Tel: +86 379 60867982
- Fax: +86 379 60867981
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org